Quality service standards assured by:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Members of the Independent Surveyors and Valuers Association.
Members are bound by the rules and regulations of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Independent Surveyors and Valuers Association. We carry the requisite professional indemnity, public liability and employer’s liability insurance as laid down by the RICS rules and regulations.
We are committed to providing excellent service at all times and therefore welcome any feedback that might help to improve our service. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service and would like an informal discussion or make a formal complaint then you can contact us by telephone on 01872 277230, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to our address below.
Cockrams Surveying Limited
Suite 5 St Piran House
Truro Technology Park
In the event of alleged negligence it is important not to carry out any further works before we have re-inspected the property and been given the opportunity to instruct our own contractors to provide quotations if found necessary.
The procedure for dealing with complaints is as follows;-
- In the first instance, any official complaints relating to any negligence must be put in writing to Cockrams Surveying Ltd. at our company office.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days.
- We aim to review all complaints within one working week and fully deal with any complaint within one month.
- We will liaise with any intermediary / counselling organisation acting on the complainant’s behalf, if requested to do so.
- Our final decision will be given in writing.
- If you are not satisfied with our final decision then you may refer your complaint to our Professional Body whose addresses are below.
Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
70 Fleet Street