Quality service standards assured by:
- Use of computer software for RdSAP and iSBEM calculations that have been approved by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) on behalf of the Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Membership of The Independent Surveyors Association (ISA).
Members bound by the rules of the schemes/institution, must meet the required level of National Occupational Standards, have had their work audited for adherence to quality standards and must update their skills and knowledge regularly. Professional indemnity insurance and Public liability insurance are included within the schemes and independently for all other survey work carried out under RICS Red Book Guidance.
We are committed to providing excellent service at all times and therefore welcome any feedback that might help to improve our service. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service and would like an informal discussion or make a formal complaint then you can contact us by telephone on 07943 847167, email email@example.com or write to; Cockrams Surveying, 7 Mount Pleasant, Goldenbank, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5BW.
Our procedure for dealing with complaints is as follows;-
• Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days.
• We aim to review all complaints within one working week and fully deal any complaint within one month.
• We will liaise with any intermediary / counselling organisation acting on the complainants behalf, if requested to do so.
• Our final decision will be given in writing.
• If you are not satisfied with our final decision then you may refer your complaint to our Accrediting Bodies whose addresses are below.